Seventeen Jaw Dropping Facts About The Human Body
- When you are awake, your brain generates enough electricity to keep a low-wattage LED lamp shining.
- The enamel which covers the top of your teeth is the hardest part of your whole body.
- Hydrochloric acid in a human stomach can destroy metals
- The contents of your bloodstream, vitamins, drugs, or alcohol, can be found out from a strand of hair analysis.
- According to scientists, there are four main facial expressions: angry, afraid/surprised, happy, and sad.
- Babies are born with more bones than an adult.
- The resolution of the human eye is estimated to be around 72 times more precise than the rear camera of iPhone 6.
- Every square inch of your skin is covered with more than six hundred sweat glands.
- You always have a blend of old and new bones in your body.
- A person blinks on average 15 times a minute. Women do it twice as often as men.
- A kidney of an adult isn’t big at all, in fact, its size can be compared to that of a fist.
- Humans retain a tiny fold in the inner corner of the eye. It is what is left from a membrane birds, and mammals have for protecting the eye and sweeping out debris.
- People who donate part of their liver to those who are in need soon regenerate the part which has been donated.
- Music, especially the one that contains a continuous increase in volume or tempo, makes your heartbeat synchronize with it.
- The enzymes make human organs start to digest the body.
- Your body contains pieces of distant stars.
- Your heart beats around 115 thousand times a day and pumps 2,000 gallons of blood.